Thank you for visiting bolt.eu.com ("Bolt Accelerator", "Bolt", "we", "us", or "our"), presented to you by Bolt Management, a Limited company ("SL"). Your privacy is important to us. As such, we provide this privacy statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
When you supply any personal information to Bolt, we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that information. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it. Any personal information collected during visits to Bolt is processed according to the legal provisions of applicable data privacy and data protection legislation.
C/ Concejal Muñoz Cerván 3
29003 Málaga, Spain
Information We Collect
Below is a description of some of the ways that you may provide information to us, as well as further details on how we may use such information:
1. Information you choose to provide - When you register with Bolt , you may provide us with your name, company name, email address, site URL, site login, logo, location of your headquarters and/or a video presenting your business. Information you provide will be used to evaluate your application to the Bolt program.
4. Log and session information - When you use Bolt, we may collect information regarding your visit from your computer, such as your IP address, cookies (as discussed above), access codes and tokens, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, your chosen language, searches that you conduct, and possibly your geographic location. We may link this information to personally identifiable information such as your email, name, or any other information that could be used to identify you. This data is used for internal system administration only, to track usage trend and continually improve the quality and enhance the functionality of Bolt.
5. User communications - When you communicate with us electronically, we keep those communications in order to respond to them and improve the quality of our product and our support.
We want to express our gratitude to the following stock photo libraries used to design our site:
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We will use your personal information to respond to your requests (including the evaluation of your application to the Bolt program), to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have been selected for the program, and to provide you with our service offerings, and in particular for the following purposes: improving our service, support, identification and authentication, contact, research, validation, and reporting.
Your Access and Correction Rights
You have total control over your data shared with Bolt. This means you can request that you’re your data be modified or deleted by Bolt at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then delete the third party authentication data and the third party data completely from our servers. However records of your interaction with Bolt may persist in our server and communication logs.
Terminating Your Relationship with Bolt
You can terminate your account with Bolt by sending your request to email@example.com. Your account will be deleted and Bol will confirm the deletion via email.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may share your information only in the following circumstances:
1. With your explicit consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
3. With companies who will be sitting on our selection committee. In order to review your application, we will share with these companies only relevant information: your name, your company’s name, your email address and phone number, your site URL and site login, your business plan and/or a video where you present your business. We will ask that they treat the information shared as confidential.
4. With companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing and customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us but we will demand that they have adequate security measures in place in respect of the use of your personal information.
Links to Third Party Sites
Bolt may contain links to other websites. This Policy only applies to the Bolt website and services and Bolt is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We do not exercise control over the sites that our service links to. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or personal information about you. We encourage you to read such privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit to see how they treat your personal information. It is the sole responsibility of such third parties to adhere to any applicable restrictions on the disclosure of your personal information, and Bolt and its affiliates shall not be liable for wrongful use or disclosure of your personal information by any third party.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Data
Privacy of Minors
Bolt is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on our website. If you are under age thirteen, please do not attempt to register for Bolt or provide any personal information about yourself to us. No one under age thirteen may provide any personal information to Bolt. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age thirteen, we will delete that information from our records as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age thirteen, please contact us.
We strongly recommend that minors thirteen years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
Confidentiality and Security
Bolt takes the following steps to ensure the confidentiality and security of your information:
1. We use commercially reasonable and industry standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your personal information. Your information is stored securely on our servers in both the United States of America and Europe.
2. Your account information is password-protected.
3. In certain areas, Bolt uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to transmit sensitive information. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
4. We restrict access to personal information to Bolt employees, affiliates, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore we cannot ensure or warrant that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers, and you transmit information at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
If you contact us by email or a “contact us” or similar feature on the website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. An unaffiliated third party could view information you send by these methods in transit. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may attempt to notify you electronically as promptly as possible under the circumstances so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using Bolt or providing personal information to us, you consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the alternative contact information you wish to be used. In addition, we may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs.
C/ Concejal Muñoz Cervan 3, Modulo 5
29003 Málaga, Spain